Made in Japan
-Shokado glass series that can be used widely for business and home use
-Enhance the color and texture of the ingredients and enjoy them all year round regardless of the season.
-Exquisite balance and beautiful curves unique to handmade
Product Size ( About ) diameter of opening 210 x Height 40・Maximum Width 210mm
weight ( About ) 542g
The gradation that becomes gradually thinner and transparent from the dark color of the bottom part is reminiscent of the sea of coral.
The unevenness as if expressing a wave is like a wave to return.
- It is perfect for vinegar items and single dishes.
- Shokado glass series that can be used widely for business and home use
- Enhance the color and texture of the ingredients and enjoy them all year round regardless of the season.
- Exquisite balance and beautiful curves unique to handmade
* Dishwasher cannot be used.
* Handmade products may have subtle differences in shape, dimensions, weight, capacity, hue and color mixing.
Toyo-Sasaki Glass was created in 2002 following the merger between the Houseware Division of Toyo Glass and Sasaki Glass, two of Japan's oldest and largest glassware manufacturing companies. The combination of their longstanding traditions, technologies, and extensive sales networks have made this brand the biggest glassware manufacturer in Japan and marked a new chapter in Japan's glassware industry.
Toyo-Sasaki Glass has become the most popular glasseware brand in Japan’s hospitality and foodservice industry and is proudly the No.11 glassware manufacturer in Japan in terms of production and delivery volume.